12.04.2010

Yay for packages!

Today I went to the post office to pick up the package Mom sent for Christmas. :) I have been anticipating it for awhile now, and so it was great to finally have it arrive.
I didn't realize the process for picking up a package was so complicated here. I had to go to this office and then that office, and then get a signature and then back again for another paper and then upstairs to pay customs then back down again, then.... you get the picture. :) But it was worth it to open it up and find some new clothes, lotion, Stringtown gummies (my favorite!), a stocking and several wrapped packages (it's going to be hard to wait to open them) and Reggie's school picture and Katie's newest picture. :) I'm excited to wear the new clothes and now Christmas seems even closer with presents wrapped and waiting.
Thanks Mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get the dresses I had bought for you? Or are those coming with Jeremy?

    ReplyDelete