It's hard to believe Christmas is next week. :) In some ways it seems like that time of the year, and in some ways hardly at all. However, I do have plans for Christmas (rest assured, Mom) both on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'll even get to "join" my family when they open presents there, thanks to the wonderful technology of skype. :)
This weekend is pretty a nice chance to relax, and in about half an hour I'm headed out to go see the new Narnia movie with another American woman and then we'll go to services this evening. Tomorrow I'll spend time getting ready for the surprise celebration on Sunday a couple other women and I are throwing for my roommate's birthday, who actually has the same birthday as Kerri. :)
And then the next week brings a guest in the form of Jeremy Pickard, who is coming on business but is also a friend and willingly a courier of items from home. :) Humdillallah!
No comments:
Post a Comment