This weekend has been laid back for me, since I don't have homework yet. :) Thursday evening a new roommate moved in here. She is from Korea and I have enjoyed not being the only one in the apartment. My other roommate arrives back from the UK today. This is her apartment, so it will be nice to have her around to explain the nuances of getting hot water and other such things. :) And I'm also looking forward to having another friend to connect with.
Today I'm going to go to Mecca Mall. I heard it is bigger than any mall in the U.S. so I'm excited to see it. I'll also be getting more food supplies, now that I have a better idea of what I need to get.
And then, tomorrow is the big day! I'm so nervous right now thinking about it, not knowing what to expect. In some ways I don't want the day to come, and in other ways, I wish I didn't have to wait a full day. But by this time tomorrow I will be almost through one class, and hopefully ready to settle into a routine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment