I guess I should have started off by saying that, instead of posting pictures from last weekend. :) Anyway, I made it safely to my new apartment around 3:30 am this morning and for now have the apartment to myself. I didn't sleep much on the plane, so it was easy to fall asleep once I laid down and didn't get up 'til around 11 this morning. I still feel tired, so I'm hoping I won't be wide awake when it's time for bed tonight. :)
This afternoon a friend was able to show me around the neighborhood a bit and give me some advice on taxis, shared taxis and buses. I haven't attempted any modes of transportation, but I hope I can figure it out before Sunday when classes start. Tomorrow I can hopefully make my way to the University to get registered for classes.
Maybe later tonight I'll put on some pictures from my trip here and of the apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment