Since school didn't end up starting yesterday I have one more day (today) to rest up before the busy-ness comes. It was wonderful to sleep in (especially since the night before I didn't get much sleep) and then I enjoyed a wonderful traditional breakfast with my roommate. This roommate has been here for 3 years now, and so she made me (well, it didn't really take much actual "making") a traditional breakfast and shared some about what the people here eat. It was delicious!
Also, today became laundry and cleaning and re-arranging day. I cleaned the kitchen floor and I'll finish up the kitchen in a little while. I did all my dirty laundry and it is quickly drying out on the balcony and also switched around my bed and dresser, so that there is an outlet near the mirror for me to dry and straighten my hair in the mornings.
Beyond all that I think the rest of the day will be pretty relaxed. I'm saving up my energy for tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment