I keep forgetting that this blog is actually a good way to communicate with all ya'll back home, so sorry that I haven't revealed the results of the dreaded placement test yet. :)
I took it and was convinced that I would only be in level 2, but it turns out I did make it into level 3, so that was a good feeling. My class is huge right now, and I think they'll split us into two groups starting Sunday. But I honestly think that this is the right class for me, although I'm going to have to work my tail off to keep up. :)
Anyway, my Mom told me that I should pictures on here again, so here are some I took while it was raining the one day.
I took it and was convinced that I would only be in level 2, but it turns out I did make it into level 3, so that was a good feeling. My class is huge right now, and I think they'll split us into two groups starting Sunday. But I honestly think that this is the right class for me, although I'm going to have to work my tail off to keep up. :)
Anyway, my Mom told me that I should pictures on here again, so here are some I took while it was raining the one day.
Some of our rags that definitely hung out there for a week because they just kept getting rained on. :)
The mist that hung over the city for a week.
The little patches of green, like this one, make me hopeful that maybe it will start to become spring sooner rather than later.
A neighbor heading out to her car


No comments:
Post a Comment