I feel like I hit the jackpot today! :) I went to check for mail and found 5, that's right, 5 letters waiting for me! I was so excited, and it was so much fun to open them and hear what is going on back home. :) There was even pictures in a couple of them.
In all actuality I shouldn't have received these letters all at once. One of them appeared to have been sitting for about a month before it got to the university. :( But they might have been sitting for a lot longer except yesterday I went and finally asked how often the mail comes and the international student advisor said someone was just being lazy and not going to the post office to pick up the mail, so it was all collecting at the post office and not finding it's way to the students. He promised that the mail would be picked up, and today when I went and checked, there it was! I guess the best thing will be to keep asking and making sure they are picking the mail up regularly. I am waiting for a package from my family (early Christmas presents!) so I will definitely be checking regularly. :)
Anyway, thanks to those of you who sent cards...I loved them!
No comments:
Post a Comment