4.22.2011

My Exciting Life

I feel like my life has been pretty exciting last week, and this coming week will just add to it. :)
On Friday for lunch/supper my friend took me to and Indian restaurant, which was amazing! The food was very authentic, even more so that what I've found in the States, and it brought back lots of good memories of India.
Saturday this same friend and I went with two of our other friends to a country club type place where I got to experience something for the first time...paint-balling!! I never thought my first time going paint-balling would be here, but it was great! There are a ton of pictures of the event, but none on my computer yet (I have to get them from my friends) and so eventually I'll get those posted. 
Tomorrow my friend and I will head to Israel/Palestine for a few days of vacation for Easter. We're first going to Nazareth and then Jerusalem. I'm so excited to explore some of these ancient places, and to have the Word come alive as I visit these cities. I had been hoping to actually be in Jerusalem for Easter, but since entry into the country is hard on Saturdays (Sabbath) I'll settle for Nazareth. :)
All that to say, I don't have any pictures yet of all these great things I've done, but I will hopefully by next weekend, and speaking of which, May 1st is Labor Day here so we'll have that counted as break as well. (The university doesn't actually give us a spring or Easter break...May 1st is the only day we don't have class other than weekends...so we are giving ourselves this break)
So, for the next few days I'll be away from my computer, although I'm hoping to maybe connect on my ipod once or twice to check email, but I'm not promising anything. If you need me...well, I'll be back by Wednesday night. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter celebration! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment