4.27.2011

Birthday Weekend Pictures

I know you're expecting pictures from Israel/Palestine, but I'm too much of a perfectionist/someone who likes order to not put these pictures on first. :) The next post is about Israel, I promise.



Roommates! This woman is super dear to me...I have been so blessed to have her as a roommate this year.


With Roa'a


With Haneen



The two of them...I think they might actually become friends...maybe. :)



Opening my gift from Haneen...Roa'a had already given me a gift at school. Haneen made the sign and the crocheted doily type thing.


These are paintballing pictures from my one friend, but she didn't have her camera around when we were all decked out in our gear so those will come later. :)


This little guy fell asleep in mid-bite. :) And yes, it is a boy...I made the wrong assumption when I first saw him.


Enjoying the view and the green-ness while it lasts. :)



With my friend overlooking the valley below

No comments:

Post a Comment