1.16.2011

A New Roommate!

Last night I went to the airport with my roommate to pick up our third roommate who is coming to study Arabic. :) Our roommate from this fall had moved home about a week ago, so it's nice to have a full house again.
I am balancing my checkbooks and getting everything in order today for tomorrow when I leave for Germany. The cold temps have really set in this week...I'm pretty sure the temperature is hanging in the 40's somewhere which you might not think is that bad, but since all we have to stay warm inside is a gas heater and blankets it can make it somewhat chilly. :) The sky has consistently been getting darker all morning and I'm wondering if it won't rain before the day is over. They are even talking about snow for this week, which would be great, as long as it doesn't delay me tomorrow. :)
Well, I should go start thinking about packing...or maybe I'll make lunch first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment