Yesterday and today became shopping days, and I found some amazing deals, especially yesterday. :) Every Friday there's a huge market that is held, and there are rows and rows and booths and booths of used clothes and shoes and about anything you could want, for great prices. I ended up spending only 9 JD (less than $13) and I got two hooded sweatshirts (a Nike fleece and an Abercrombie hoodie), a pair Aero lounge pants and nice boots for winter here. It was definitely successful. :) Today I bought a skirt that wasn't as good of a deal, but it was still 50% off, so I'm happy.
So, I guess that's really random to share, but most of my posts end up being random, so it fits right in. :)
Tomorrow and Monday I'm going to help out at the English Center, which will be fun, and tomorrow night my roommate gets back from her Christmas break, so it will be good to see her again. My other roommate left today actually to go back to her home for awhile, and her room will be taken on Friday or Saturday by another woman. :) It will be nice to have a full house again.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new blog look...I was ready for a change. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment