I had an absolutely marvelous time in Turkey these past few days. It was so refreshing to be with my friends and to spend time together. I have some pictures from the resort, and from our outing on Monday, but they aren't on my computer yet, so I will post them over the weekend when I have a chance to unpack and get settled back in at home.
I am sitting in the Istanbul airport now, at Starbucks waiting for my final flight in about 3 hours. This is the first time I've been able to access the internet on my laptop so I am taking the opportunity to update this a bit. I'll have more stories and lots of pictures to share when I get the chance. :)
Now it's back to the daily routine of classes and studying. I was intending to work on my Arabic while I was gone, but I didn't get much accomplished. I'm afraid tomorrow will not be fun trying to get back into class after missing four days. :( At least I'll have the weekend to try and get my feet back under me.
Well, I'm going to keep moving...you'll hear from me soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment