Here are a few random pictures I've taken in the past few days.
See the mama pigeon sitting in one of our plants? She decided our mint was the perfect place to make a nest. :) She actually stays on the nest when we go out onto the balcony, which means we get an up close and personal view of the whole deal.
And these are what she is sitting on. As of last night there are two eggs, but I haven't checked today to see if she laid another one.
Guess who?! :)
Yesterday I went shopping and came home with everything I need to become completely invisible in this part of the world. Not literally invisible, of course, but dressed like this and without speaking I would just be another Arab woman on the street.
It's a strange sensation to wear all this, I must admit. I don't know how some of these women do it day in and day out. And it's not even that hot here compared to places in the Gulf, where all the women have to wear this.


No comments:
Post a Comment