The last two weekends have been busy going here and there and I promise by Friday I'll have pictures up. I'm kinda "borrowing" the neighbor's internet at the moment since our router, which needs to be reset, is in the apartment of someone who is gone until Thursday. :)
Anyway, I had a great time traveling over the weekend, although this did happen to be the weekend that the weather decided to change to full-on summer. :P I think as soon as I stepped into the sun I started to sweat. But I am grateful it waited until now, because I only have to deal with it for another 2 weeks! Ahhh!!! On the 28th at 3 am I'll be boarding a plane to head home, and it's such a surreal feeling that has been catching me at odd moments throughout the past week... "I've only got two weeks left! I won't be doing this anymore. I won't be living here anymore!"
Life the next two weeks is going to be crazy, needless to say. :)
Inshallah, pictures will be coming on Friday.
Wow, I can't believe you're already almost done! Take the time to enjoy your last few weeks. :) Hope they are good ones, even amidst the goodbyes and all such.
ReplyDelete