Here are the pictures I got from my friend of the Dead Sea visit.
It was so flippin' hot down there, at the lowest place on earth. But as long as I could slip into the pool every now and then to cool off it wasn't too bad in the sun. I greatly enjoyed the chance to tan a bit. :)
Starting to put the mud on...you can't tell, but my feet were burning standing there. :) I had to keep running up to the cement to actually cool off my feet.
Now it's going on the faces...see how salty white the rocks are behind us?
Waiting for the mud to dry a bit before we go rinse it off in the Sea.
Floating in the Sea. It was a crazy experience, floating like that. Notice my friend on her stomach? You really can float on your stomach in this sea, it's so salty.
And for a bonus, here a couple of actual pictures from the King's Parade when the King didn't actually show up. :)
A cute little girl who sat beside us.
Our position along the road. It got a bit awkward being surrounded by all those guys.


No comments:
Post a Comment