Sorry I haven't updated in awhile...I just haven't had a lot to talk about I guess. I was hoping to get some pics from my friend of our paint balling adventure, but alas, her flash drive decided not to work right as she was trying to put them on to bring to church. So those will have to wait 'til next week.
This is my last full week of classes, after which I will enjoy not getting up at 6 am every morning. :) But I will have things to keep me busy this summer. I will be teaching English two days a week and inshallah spending a few hours a week with a tutor, maybe spending a few evenings learning to cook Arab style, hanging out at the university with my friends during their summer classes and then if everything works out, I'll be heading back to the States on July 28th or 29th. :)
Oh, tomorrow I'm visiting Roa'a's house with my friend, and maybe on Thursday I'll visit Haneen. So, I'll try to remember my camera and then I'll actually have pictures to put on here.
Anyway, since ya'll didn't have questions, that's the best I can come up with... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment