I'm sure you're all aware that I have younger siblings, and while this is supposed to be a blog about my year here in the Middle East, I can't resist this small opportunity to brag on my siblings.
On Sunday Reg got the opportunity of a lifetime...playing baseball in Busch Stadium! (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's the stadium where the St. Louis Cardinals, a.k.a. the best team in baseball, play)
Anyway, the baseball team from his high school was invited to play another high school in the stadium after the Cards game was finished for the day, so they did. It sounds like half of Kalona went down for the game. :)
All that to say, I'm super proud of my big little brother. I just wish I could have been there to cheer him on.
If you want to watch a clip of the highlights, go here. Reg is the one running in to home and scoring at about the middle of the clip. :) At least, I'm pretty sure it was him.
Now, this is not to say I'm not proud of Tony and Kerri...I am very proud to be their sister. This event was just a chance to say it publicly on this blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment